Friday 13 January 2012

Inspiration

When I'm not crocheting, I often like to look at crochet on the internet.  Pinterest is a great site.  For me I like to use it the same as bookmarks, only instead of text links you  have pictures.  I think this is great.  There have been many times when I've ploughed through my long list of bookmarks, because I know I bookmarked a link for something, and can never find it.  With Pinterest, you can easily find the picture.  It's not just for crochet and crafts, you can pin anything!

I'm also a huge fan of the craftzine blog, which is where I came across THIS.  Now, NO.1 son loves Pokemon, I love crochet.  I could feel a plan.

There was much google-ing.  There was a great deal of
messing around with imaging programs.  There was a lot of counting, and some maths.  There was a trip to the market which resulted in this little lot.


And now there is frantic hooking!
By the end of the project there will be:
556 Yellow 
257 Black  
75   Peach
24   Red
13   Brown
2     White  squares.


Can you tell what it is yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment